Monday, May 18, 2009

Nikes & Origami


Nike Trainer 1


Takuo Toda, the head of the Japanese Origami Airplane Association.
 (I'm not joking)

This Nike shoe makes me think of ironclad battles on a foggy field in the middle ages. It almost seems like a knight would roll with the Nike Trainer 1, simply because it's the best Trainer shoe Nike has ever made, thus the number 1. I would imagine if you rocked these shoes you would immediately become more badass. Wear them with some jeans, you'll be alright or wear them when you go to the gym, I don't really care what you wear them with, just buy them. Do any of you know how to make a paper airplane that can fly for 29 seconds? Because this asian dude did it pretty easily. This has to be the most diverse post yet. 

Let your mind wonder gents.

J.E. Albert 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great ideas, entertaining. The Gentlemen's lodge is using some cool modern concepts to keep people like me busy.